25 September 2008

Sketching Away

Right So, been sketching over the past few days trying to get some practice with shading, thicker lines to show depth and just perspective in general that we've been covering in Jake's drawing lecture. So below you'll see 2 of my better results.


This first one I shamefully did while jake was going over perspective so while I guess its bad I was sketching, it was relevant. I think the hatching really helped with this as well I think it looks pretty good and alot better than some of my past work.


This image I did quickly and small because it was shortly before my psycology lecture and thusly I had to make sure that I didnt miss it when he began to speak.

Just a quick post for now, will have a few more things to post shortly though. Patience is a virtue, even if I lack it.

No comments: