31 January 2008

Colors


So I took one of my mess drawings and decided to add a little color to it and despite the scanner trying to foil my attempt the actual drawing looks quite good, not sure why the scan did not come out all that well but I figured I would share this drawing. I think I've learned to control them better the markers that is, as the bleed here is not bad, a few areas need some touching up but most part they look good. Now I suppose I should start working on my technique as the way the markers are distributing ink is very inconsistent some times. I'm not sure if it is how I'm holding it or how much pressure etc but it is really flakey.

Just as a comparison for you


Also on a side note as on Thursday I was admitted to the University of Nottingham Architecture Program. I also received a request from Cardiff School of Design for a portfolio so look in the near future for that.

-cheers

No comments: