06 March 2008

The Space Between Drawings

These drawings were present on my board however they never really made it off and onto the blog, most of them are from the outside of my assigned building foust. Why outside, well because the interior was rather bland and boring and I enjoyed the exterior well enough to do those instead. Hope you can appreciate them.


The first one of these is very chaotic in a way I can appreciate that, all those lines running around giving it contrast while keeping the form intact.

The second one not so much, mostly because its an interior shot and was in fact about 3 times the size it is now, but was eventually cropped because their just wasn't a whole lot to see.. There is a guy there, guess hes reading something good.. in the corridor.

Truth be told the only one I really even like is the last one, the first one I liked up until I did the third you see before you. The lines just look more precise in all the chaos, like a careful blending of attempted precision while still keeping a loose form to it all. The only other problem I see are my scale figure sizes, they look like children... to small to be university students, they seem better suited to an primary school than a university.

No comments: