27 March 2008

Told you there would be drawings

I did mention I had some drawings I wanted to post.. these I did a few weeks ago during the spring holiday.. however I kept forgetting to put them on here.. I didnt do alot of drawing as I had hoped to.. I was catching up on my sleep... but here for you pleasure

not much to say about this one, I opened up deviant art and looked at some peoples photographs and then drew from those.. I chose some places in London, I believe the second one is Waterloo Station, but I cannot be certain.

Knowing that I needed to practice drawing people I set out to work on this. And actually, I think I might actually be getting something going.. no faces yet I'm afraid but they do look like people dont they!

Well thats all for now, be on the look out for the perspective assignments I'll be posting just as soon as I get them done, and they'll be in color too so thats something new.

-Cheers

No comments: