31 August 2008

S.A.T.U.R. DAY! Night!

Right so its saturday and I'm bored so I'm working on some stuff that I started like a month or so back.. Frankly I think its all rubbish but other parties are telling me I ought to post it anyway. So off I go then... Over the summer I was lucky enough to acquire a Wacom tablet, which is a glorious invention.. anyway a friend was asking if people would attempt to draw the characters from the book he was writing.. well being that I need practice drawing people I decided to give it a go.. I read in one of my drawing books that if you want to learn to draw people you should look at comics and manga so I did and I've gone on a spat of drawing with that style.. so behold

This first image was sort of a roughing out of the characters shape and such, so I didnt really bother to get to involved in it..



This second one is a more refined idea.. I still dont really care for it but figred I'd post it anyway..

No comments: