12 October 2007

Another Friday of sketching


Today we had a critique on the projects we just finished, I'm not sure how I really felt about the way we handled this critique but hey. So I sat and drew alot I really was trying to get the duct work but it was really hard, I dont know what I was messing up with but I couldnt get it to a point that I liked. You should read some of the other comments I've written out on the paper.

Also Suzanne if your checking blogs, please disregard my terrible sketch of you in the lower right side of the page.. you kept moving and made it difficult to draw you.

1 comment:

suzanne cabrera said...

I have to say it is very interesting to read your comments in this drawing... Don't worry about the others, keep up the sketching. I'm proud of you for doing this.

Also, I'm not offended in the least by your sketch of me. I think, despite my moving around, you got my likeness.