05 October 2007

A quick Post before lunch

Today the 1st year studio heard from a graduate of the program and I thought it was really great. He really tried to inspire us to be proud of what we were working on and learn to work through our exasperation if its really what we wanted to do. We also heard about the sad fact that many of those we work with will mostly likely not return after the 1st or second semester.


However this was not my intention with the post. While he was speaking I found that I had a desire to draw and so I pulled out a sketch book and pen and went to work. I really do like this drawing because I got to work with alot of layers and I also go a little practice drawing people even if it is only from the back of their heads.

1 comment:

Molly Jacques said...

Your contour drawings are so interesting with the layers. They remind me of some of Suzanne's work.