20 February 2008

Coffee House

these drawings were very challenging to do, as I discovered that I really do not like the music that cafes like to blast over the speakers.. so it was very difficult to focus and actually do the drawings as I think you can see in some. It did feel nice to get back into drawing, I need to set more time aside to do it, hopefully I'll have some extra time to do this soon.


I suppose that this guy turned out alright, I suppose he was taking some time after a long day at what I can only assume was fexex (based on the shirt colors).

The people directly in my line of sight left a huge mess on their table, which I guess was not to bad, but before I could get it all drawn the host came by and cleaned it all up... curses foiled by the man..

Another attempt at a person, this one was not going well.. I swear its that music!

A couple were drinking coffee and using their laptops, and having a merry time, I drew the scene as best I could... however I was growing impatient and well it didnt turn out very well.

No comments: