07 December 2007

Massive Masterpieces

Part of our final examination for our drawing class was provided on a sheet of paper only 1.75 inches squared. For the longest time I thought it was a billiard ball, that was of course what I believed it to be after I turned it on it's side. Turns out not only was it not a billiard ball it wasn't even in the States.


Look just tilt your head 90 degrees to your left and see if you cant see the billiard ball, its got a stripe and a shadow and everything. Either way in the end it turns out we created one huge picture of the Hagia Sophia located in Istanbul. I remember this from my former art history, and I thought it quite beautiful, thus when I saw that we had recreated it I was so impressed I had to snap a couple photographs of what we all did together.

See everyone's names down there, its a lot of people, so many people who all worked like dogs this semester and came together to make this. This is my second to last academic post of the semester doesn't mean I wont be drawing though, so back of peoples heads beware, I've still got my sketch book, Everywhere!

- cheers!

No comments: