02 December 2007

Time Capsule Orthographic

Now that the time capsule construction has been completed and after making sure I got my sleeping project done (I was analyzing the construction and function of my pillow) I made an orthographic drawing of my time Capsule for use with my presentation this coming Wednesday.


The Front of course received some extra detailing with the shadow to show how the light hits and reacts to it.

Of course a shot of the side, not really much to see but shows my point.

And the top, not much to see here either, just darker lines fro the stuff that is closer, beyond that, its rather boring to see, but your not supposed to look at the top your supposed to look at the front so carry on.

Hopefully all will go well for my final critique on Wednesday and that I will survive to see another semester.

- Cheers!

No comments: