31 August 2007

Couple Quick Sketches



So I have a couple of sketches I would like to upload, one is of my coffee mug which I drew just before my sociology class on Wednesday, I had arrived about 20 minutes early so I said, why not sketch something in with my moleskin real quick. So I saw my mug and said that looks like a good one to draw. I thought it turned out rather well, only the actual roundness of the mug doesn't seem quite right to me, otherwise it was splendid.




My other Drawing is a view of the studio I drew Tuesday Night as others were working on their egg projects. I was doing it because I felt my original one was not very good and I wanted to try again, so I sat down at one end of the studio and began to work. By the time I finished I didn't like it either but felt it was abit of an improvement and now I do really enjoy looking at it.

-Cheers!

1 comment: