20 November 2007

The road to tennessee

No one told me that the road into Tennessee was going to be so bumpy I would never have attempted a drawing if someone had told me so, alas they did not so a drawing I did do.


As you can see my lines are very rough and jagged, the road was bumpy and it was also quite dark in the car we were traveling in (by the way Escalades are not as roomy as you might think still big enough to stretch out though But I was expecting a set of rolling hills in the back of the car). My original idea was to make a whole series of drawings chronicling my trip to Knoxville, however due to a mishap involving car keys and a 90 minute trip to the stadium in the pandemonium I forgot my sketchbook and thus the whole idea was scrapped. Cant say I'll do it next time because their is unfortunately not a next time. I still enjoyed the trip. Even though I got home late and had to stay up late, it was totally worth it!

-Cheers!

No comments: