29 November 2007

Studio Safaris

So when I get bored, I get bored hard core and I really needed something to take my mind off all the work I'm doing so yea, I grabbed a camera and started shooting so welcome to the first ever FIRST YEAR SAFARI! So put on your best Steve Erwin Voice your safari hat and follow me! Now just as a reminder please do not feed the Iarc majors, and do not antagonize them, they are all known to attack with drawing instruments if they feel intimidated. VERY DANGEROUSSS!


Here we seemed to have stumbled upon the den of an iARC major but where could be? Perhaps this site has been abandoned.

Oh wait, heres where he must be... on the floor, yes of course, its a known fact that when iARC majors cant use their desks due to clutter they often move down to the floors of buildings or other low lying areas. Watch your step they could be anywhere. Very Dangerousss!

As you can see, iARC majors are masters of camouflage. You cant even the iARC student in the picture but if you look hard enough you might just catch a glimpse of his possible location.

AH HA! at last an interior architect in their natural habitat, and even better we seem to have caught it off guard and it hasnt noticed our presence. Sara is working hard, also on the floor, its a popular kind of place to be, honest!

Ahh now here we have a massive network of multiple iARC dens, the iARC major is a pack creature often forming smaller packs within the main pack. Very Dangeroussss!

iARC majors are kings of the urban jungle as you can see and often like to survey their territory, as you can see their kingdom is expansive and vast.

So I do hope you've enjoyed the Studio Safari, I know I did, I'd like to wager we all learned a little some thing as well. Fantastic

-Cheers for now

No comments: