15 April 2008

Everyday Objects

For drawing class on Thursday we were told to draw everyday objects since our space renderings lacked well, signs of life... So I set out to draw what I could.


You have your tea kettle, quite frankly one of the most important things for a house

Your toaster, another important element to any home, for if you cant have toast with your tea what is the point?

Old timey radio, mostly just because I like how the old ones look as compared to the new ones.

Remote control, because getting up to turn anything on is just stupid..

and a phone, because well, people dont really seem to have these any more and who knows maybe one day my children will look back at this and ask me.. whats that? and I can tell an awkward story about a time when people didnt use Mobiles for everything

No comments: