11 September 2007

North Spencer



Sunday was all fine and dandy, I only had about an hour before I was supposed to be on duty again so I popped outside to draw. Sat down on a bench on College Avenue and started drawing the scene from the bench. I really like how this one looks, the only flaw I can tell is the bench where the angles got a bit messed up. Really do like this one though.. I loved that the trees and bushes around North Spencer give it so many layers with ultimately a little bit of the building visible. I diffidently intend to draw this place again, I want to add more details to the building maybe get some of the bikes on the bike rack into the scene as well.

1 comment:

Kelly's Creations said...

I really like this drawing of downtown, your really good at contours, I also like how u had little narratives at the bottom of ur drawings, they sound like you would talk and bring out the personality in your artwork