12 September 2007

STOP MOVING!!!!

So we had to start drawing people (insert scream here).. I hate hate hate, drawing people although looking at them as just shapes helped a great deal, although when people move as they often do it makes drawing them all the much harder..This was my first one, as you can see I have trouble getting the lengths of extremities correct. So my feet an legs look weird.. I really like how they layered effect kind of came into effect with this one.

This second one was drawn during studio, I noticed that it was kind of a good time to draw, again peoples arms and legs look disproportionate and incorrect but I'm still over all really satisfied with it.



This one I was in the lab and saw that their were quite a few people and I enjoyed the way the layers looked so I tried to get them. I also tried to throw in the desks and computers but mostly because they were showing the layers.

1 comment:

Sarah Ladd said...

Hi Kevin, I really like this first drawing, especially the figure of the girl with her head in her hand. All of them have a flow to the line that makes the people look alive. I have the same problem with legs! But I think your drawings work.